Following our successful web conference series for camera trap computer vision, Rutgers University, Google Earth Outreach, Microsoft AI for Earth, and San Diego Zoo Global were honored to host a symposium for the entire camera trap community.
Camera Trap Tech Symposium
- Google Headquarters: 1550 Plymouth St, Mountain View, CA 94043
- November 7th & 8th, 2019
- Featured presentations on citizen science, land management, software, hardware, and machine learning.
The following software was presented at the symposium:
- Timelapse, by Saul Greenberg (U of Calgary)
- Camera Base, by Mathias Tobler (San Diego Zoo Global)
- Andenet (Animal Detection Network), by Peter Ersts & Ned Horning (American Natural History Museum)
- Wildlife Insights, led by Jorge Ahumada & Eric Fegraus (Conservation International)
Connect with us!
We also have a camera trap resources guide, which provides a deeper dive into our symposium topics, for both beginners and experts alike.
Thank you to our sponsors and organizers: